Pages

December 17, 2013

My Life in the Corporate World

I used to work for Caltex Philippines. It was one of those summer jobs that I am proud to put in my resume. Doing encoding for one of the biggest names in Philippines Economical Scene was exciting. Grunt work, yet still satisfactory because I got to wear corporate clothes.

I also did some temporary secretarial work for them. I loved it so much, but of course, I knew I couldn’t be one forever. I loved print presentation folders because I get a sneak peek at my bosses minds and works. I learned a lot from those presentations than I did in school.

Eventually I had to go back to school, taking up Interior design, ironic. I was no corporate duckie, I just loved the idea I guess. Designing is still my passion, creating art, but it did not hurt that I had that experience to add in to my data based mind.

No comments: