Pages

December 17, 2013

Lessons learned the hard way

My diabetes is pretty much the reason for my depression these days. Being faced with mortality is no easy topic to deal with. I know I am not alone and yet a lot of times I still feel I am suffering alone. That being so leaves me restless in the evenings after a hard day’s work and feeling my legs cramped up.

Great medications like Metformine, Insulin and Clopidogrel allows me to believe that I won’t end up like my mother who lost her leg because she was not taking medication. I for one used to believe that alternative medicine can help me prevent diabetes, but then what happened to Mama opened my eyes to it. The clopidogrel cost plus the Insulin intake can lead to prevention of amputation. I know that now, sadly it is too late for Mama.

No comments: