Pages

February 16, 2014

Something interesting to keep for grandchildren

I found some very interesting things from the closed room where my grandfather used to stay. He died almost 40 years ago but all his belongings have been kept by my father. His bed, reading table, chair and cupboard full of clothes are still there.

Last weekend my wife and the kids were not there and I was alone at home, so I thought of opening my grandfather’s room and check if there is any hidden treasure. I browsed through all the small things which are still preserved and found one old Military Foot Locker which I never saw before. The key was kept right beside the locker box and I opened it and found so many old photographs, letters and some expensive show pieces. I decided to keep this box intact for my grandchildren.

No comments: