Pages

February 16, 2014

Excursion at a music studio

When I was a kid, my father took me to a music studio. I shall never forget the experience. He had a friend working in that music studio who took us around and showed many interesting musical accessories and the array of instruments which are used to produce a music track. I still remember few things that caught my eyes are the novation keyboard, the drum set and the soundproof rooms.

As a child any excursion with parents are quite memorable. But this experience of going to a music studio with my father will always remain fresh in my memory. I am not too sure whether my father actually wanted me to become a musician. I asked him once and he said that he wanted to be a pianist but he did not have enough money to pursue his dreams.  

No comments: