Pages

January 25, 2014

I am Pursuing My Dreams

As an aspiring DJ, my hobbies include practicing how to mix songs and sounds in order to create a unique piece that would help me be different among other disc jockeys. In order for me to do this, I need to have a complete set of instruments so I can practice the different skills and techniques involved.

I got a part-time work, which is a sales clerk aside from my full-time work as an accountant in order to earn enough money to buy my very own set of headphones in order to get a good grasp of the sound. As soon as I think I have sufficient earnings, I looked online for some high-quality accessories and I was surprised to see direct sound headphones at Musicians Friend at a very affordable price. So, I bought one along with other instruments such as mixing devices.

No comments: