Pages

December 17, 2013

My Husband’s 40th birthday bash

The birthday party was a smashing success. They all admired my Home, the interior design I did and the Christmas decors I put up. I had put a lot of beautiful poinsettias along the banisters and placed a lot of led candles all around the house. I lit up the whole place with red, gold and white. As Christmas should always be, not purple, not blue, but a beautiful classic Christmas color motif.

They liked my outfit as well. I designed it too, accentuated by my necklace from Reeds.com. It was my husband’s 40th birthday, I wanted him and them to remember this beautiful milestone in his life. Without kids, this was our family, his friends. Their support is part of our lives and we want them part of the greatest event in ours.

No comments: