Pages

November 23, 2013

Remembering the old days

Back in the days we don’t have enough money to buy beautiful things, I don’t have much toys so we used to play outside with our friends and just try to be merry despite being poor. Much of our clothes are just folded neatly and we just put it inside a clean card board box, only the clothes for special occasions are put inside an old squeaky cabinet with drawers.

Today’s different, I'm thankful and blessed that I can give my daughter toys that she’ll love to have, I can buy her pretty clothes to wear every she even has her own cute cabinet, what makes it good is that it has an undermount drawer slides for the her drawers so that she can pull them easily. I'm glad that I can give these things to her and hopefully I can still give them in the in the future.

No comments: